Monday 20 January 2014

Advertisement merepek

Life has been really... Well, waiting is not fun at all but I know I gotta cherish this free time while I still can. There are certainly good reasons behind this waiting game, I believe :)
(oh. What am i waiting for? A proposal, that is life-changing. A proposal from the government to work as a teacher)

So as I was scrolling down FB newsfeed, I saw an advertisement which was annoying yet 'funny' at the same time. The phrase highlighted was 'jadi wanita BENAR'. I was like was this product meant for tomboys? Oh wait. No. It is for real women. Flat-chested women. So all this while, those flat-chested ladies are not real ladies? So could it be said that those gym guys who have bigger chests are real 'ladies' then? *sigh*

Whats with this mindset that 'small' is not real and 'dark' is ugly (instant fair beauty product is a hot stuff too now).

Some people really need some thorough brainwashing for instilling this wrong way of thinking in people (especially the young generation); for ruining ones' self esteem and confidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment